Forensic accounting – You can rely on our expertise
The adjective forensic comes from the Latin word forensis, meaning “in open court” or “public”. Forensic accounting usually relates to finding evidence to solve a crime, or related to the courts or legal system. It could also apply if you are seeking a forensic advantage, especially if there is a legal dispute.
We use our experience as forensic accountants to help investigate financial misrepresentations and even fraudulent activity.
Furthermore any forensic accounting work we carry out enables our clients, and their lawyers, insurance companies and other institutions, to resolve disputes.
At Wellden Turnbull we feel it is important to be able communicate financial information clearly. A number of our staff are trained to look beyond the numbers, and deal with the business realities of situation. That’s where our experience as forensic accountants comes in.
As forensic accountants we will analyse, interpret and then summarise complex financial and business related issues clearly. Our experience and expertise in this area is second to none.
Some forensic accounting areas that we will assist you with:
- Investigating and analysing financial evidence.
- Matters relating to HMRC and tax investigations
- Assistance in professional negligence claims.
- Assisting in the analysis and presentation of financial evidence.
- Communicating our findings in the form of exhibits and reports.
- Assisting in legal proceedings, including testifying in court as an expert witness.
- We can also assist with matrimonial disputes, providing forensic analysis where required.
So whatever the circumstances we will provide superb forensic accounting and auditing expertise. We will ensure that you have the best possible forensic support. As with the other areas of assistance we provide such as Business, Personal and International Services we maintain the highest possible professional standards, as our clients will testify.
Why not contact us on email@example.com, or better still call us on 01932 868 444, for your complimentary ‘no obligation’ meeting with one of our Partners. With offices in London and Surrey, we assist businesses across the south east.