We are looking to recruit a qualified audit assistant to join our friendly team.
- Assisting in the planning, executing and finalising of all areas of audit assignments
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Training and mentoring of trainees
- Working closely with the partners
- Accounts work (approx. 30%) mainly reviewing accounts and dealing with clients.
- Recently qualified
- Good technical knowledge of accounting and audit standards
- Current audit experience in a UK based practice
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy within budgets and deadlines
- Experience of supervising others
- Good team player with strong organisational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Care
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Progression within the firm
- Free parking / close to main line Esher station.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested, please send your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com