Working at Wellden Turnbull
We are able to offer talented individuals a wide range of experience and exposure across a diverse client base. We look to recruit enthusiastic and bright individuals who are keen to make a positive contribution to our team.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits package, together with flexible working.
We have the following vacancy at our office in Esher:
Audit and accounts senior
We are looking for an audit and accounts senior to work in the audit and accounts department at our Esher office.
- Leading audits of financial statements from planning through to completion, including review of junior work
- Reporting to Audit and Accounts managers and directors
- Liaising with clients to manage the flow of audit information and resolve queries
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Keeping up to date with current legislation and CPD
- Managing and supporting the development of trainees, including coordinating and resourcing projects, mentoring, counselling and appraising
Qualifications, skills and experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Previous experience of working in practice and delivering audit and accounts services to clients
- Excellent working knowledge of UK GAAP and (ideally) IFRS and Financial Reporting requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accounting software packages e.g. CaseWare, Xero, Sage, taxfiler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team worker
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.