Are you looking to develop a career in accountancy?
Graduate ACA apprenticeship Programme Summer 2020
We are looking for 4 ambitious trainees to join in Summer 2020. Three of the roles are within our audit and accounts department and one in the tax department. We offer a 3 year training contract with the ICAEW or 4 years joint CTA/ICAEW.
We look to recruit enthusiastic and bright individuals who are keen to make a positive contribution to our team.
You will enjoy a competitive salary alongside an excellent study and benefits package, with salary increases based on exam and work performances. Add to this the opportunities and varied lifestyle that working in Surrey has to offer and it all adds up to a very rewarding opportunity.
With a combination of structured training and ad-hoc on the job learning, we encourge the development of our people to achieve their potential in both technical and soft skills.
A major benefit of training with a medium size firm (compared with a much larger firm) is the depth and variety of assignments you will be involved with. You will have exposure to a wide range of assignments with clients of all sizes in various industry sectors.
You will also benefit from involvement and day to day interaction with the firm’s partners, who will take a direct interest in your development and support you through your training.
Entry requirements and preferred skills
- We are looking for trainees who possess excellent academic qualifications, together with good people skills, drive and ambition
- On track to obtain a 2:1 degree or above in any subject
- 104 UCAS points (new system)
- GCSE English Language and Maths minimum at grade C or 4
- Strong IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accountancy is a people focused profession so you must be able to demonstrate you can communicate confidently with colleagues and clients
- Excellent team working skills are required and also the ability to work on your own
- Studying for professional exams whilst working full time requires drive and hard work. We will expect prospective applicants to have fully researched the professional qualification you are interested in pursuing
- We are keen for applicants to demonstrate the skills they have learned at jobs undertaken during holidays and weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with a covering letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify whether you would like to work in tax or audit and accounts.
AAT/ACA School leaver apprenticeship Summer 2020
We are also looking for school leavers to join our accounting training progamme in Summer 2020. As with graduates we require GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above and candidates must be on track to gain 3 good A levels in core subjects. To apply please send covering letter and cv to email@example.com.