At Wellden Turnbull we know people are our most important asset. The success of our firm depends on the talent, skill and commitment of our people.
We look to recruit enthusiastic and bright individuals who are keen to make a positive contribution to our team and enjoy helping people.
Learning and development is important and we pride ourselves on our excellent training programmes.
ACA Graduate Programme Summer 2020
Are you looking to develop a career in accountancy?
We are looking for 4 ambitious trainees to join in Summer 2020. Two of the roles are within our tax department and two are in the audit and accounts department. You can expect to benefit from early responsibility and work on a broad spectrum of clients. You will have regular contact with senior employees and directors. Every trainee is assigned a counsellor who can guide and advice you with both your training and work.
Entry requirements and preferred skills
- We are looking for trainees who possess excellent academic qualifications, together with good people skills, drive and ambition
- On track to obtain a 2:1 degree or above in any subject
- 120 UCAS points (new system)
- GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above
- Strong IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accountancy is a people focused profession so you must be able to demonstrate you can communicate confidently with colleagues and clients
- Excellent team working skills are required and also the ability to work on your own
- Studying for professional exams whilst working full time requires drive and hard work. We are keen for applicants to demonstrate the skills they have learned during jobs undertaken during holidays and weekends
- Many of our clients are based in Surrey, a full driving licence and own transport is advantageous.