Payroll Services and Accounting Provider
Our payroll team have many years of experience managing both simple and complex payrolls. They run payrolls and manage auto-enrolment pension schemes for businesses of all sizes, from one-person businesses to large quoted companies.
Regardless of size, every client benefits from the attention to detail needed to get their staff paid correctly and on time.
Why Outsource Payroll?
Payroll is an essential requirement that can be time-consuming and problematic for many businesses. Getting your payroll right keeps staff happy. Outsourcing your payroll will save you time and money whilst ensuring you are fully compliant with current legislation. Wellden Turnbull uses the latest cloud-based systems, saving you precious time which can be better focused elsewhere within your business.
In recent years payroll legislation has changed regularly, increasing the compliance burden on your business with payments now needing to be made through payroll for people who would previously have been considered contractors. You must now consider the payroll and compliance implications of payments, expense reimbursements and employee benefits, and report these in real time (RTI) to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
Our payroll outsourcing service comprises:
- Administration of salary sacrifice schemes
- Auto-enrolment pensions compliance
- BACS bureau payment facility
- Cloud-based payroll software gives online access to payroll reports
- Customised reporting, including departmental analysis
- End-of-year returns
- Maintenance of payroll records
- Managing all payroll payments including bonuses, commission and overtime
- Managing pension deductions
- Managing all statutory deductions and reporting to HMRC
- PAYE registration
- Payrolling benefits in kind