Moving a Business out of the UKContact Us
We’ll help reduce your tax liabilities
When it comes to moving a business abroad, there are many factors involved that can be easily overlooked by business owners. This may result in burdensome tax liabilities in the future. With our expert assistance, we will ensure that you do not have to face this scenario.
We know that careful tax planning prior to transferring offshore can reduce these tax liabilities and help make sure your business is well-equipped for change. Over the years we have advised business owners on the best options available, depending on their circumstances. Our assistance includes:
- Maintaining non-residence in accordance with statutory and HMRC guidelines
- Migrating a company out of UK taxation
- Best use of double taxation treaties
- Exit charges
- Split-year tax treatment relating to permanent employment abroad
- Offshore holding company structures
- Cross-border VAT implications
- Transfer pricing
We provide financial and tax advice to all business types looking to transfer part or all business operations overseas.