The pressure of an increasingly demanding work culture in the UK is perhaps the biggest and most pressing challenge to the mental health of the general population.
A Mental Health Foundation survey found more than 40% of workers are neglecting their personal life because of work. https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk
A key way to protect your mental health against work related stress is to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
Our aim is to help you succeed in business, but not to the detriment of your personal life. There is no point having a highly successful enterprise if it has a negative impact on your personal circumstances.
We will provide perspective on your thoughts, plans and decisions that affect your business and its direction.
So what does this mean for you?
- We will help you set and achieve realistic and exciting objectives. Link to business advisory page
- This in turn will give you a greater level of confidence in planning and understanding potential outcomes.
- Your aspirations will be realised both in your business and personal life.
- We can advise on the correct technology for your business. Using the right technology leads to smarter and more efficient working. An example of an accounting system which can help you run your business more efficiently is Xero. We are a Xero gold partner and can advise on implementation and training.
ReceiptBank is another time saving platform, founded out of frustration from the amount of time lost in forgotten expenses, lost receipts and weekends sorting through paperwork.
- We can advise on company structure, employee matters and recruitment. It is important to have the right number of quality staff to allow you to delegate the tasks and work efficiently.
- We promise to embrace a down-to-earth approach.
- You can voice concerns in confidence and rely on our expert opinion and unbiased feedback.
- We will proactively recommend ways in which your business will be improved, thus helping you to ‘work smarter not harder’.
Would you like help getting your personal life back? Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org 01932 868444 or 0207 381 2022.