Business Start-Up – Can be exciting yet daunting
Being involved in a business start-up can be an exhilarating time. However it also comes with potential pitfalls. Compliance with business regulations in the UK is a legal requirement and it’s essential for all new business owners to adhere to them.
In most instances, new business owners are experts in the actual industry they wish to launch a business within. Therefore they may not be so confident in dealing with the associated legal and financial aspects of their business start-up.
Wellden Turnbull are your business start-up experts, so our experienced team will help you with your initial plans.
We offer a range of accountancy and business advice services to make sure your fledgling business is built on firm foundations.
Prepare business plans, cash-flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Advise on suitable legal structures – sole trader, partnership and limited liability companies
- Advise on available financial sources and help with the preparation of proposals
- Establish a working relationship with your bank
- Complete all legal registration procedures
- Manage all company secretarial issues
- Establish a recording system for internal usage, in compliance with statutory requirements.
We are here to help you get your business off to the best possible start. As it grows we will be with you every step of the way.