UK business overseas – Bespoke services to meet your needs
When setting up a UK business overseas, tax planning is an important part of any preparation. This also applies to franchises as well as subsidiaries. Carried out correctly, tax obligations can be significantly reduced and charges from associated foreign companies completely avoided. We know we have helped dozens of clients in this area.
We offer comprehensive global auditing and assurance as well as tax planning advice and legal obligations on setting up your business elsewhere. Our approachable, friendly team can help with VAT, private client advice, outsourcing, payroll services and accounts preparation. Whatever your business needs, we are here to help you.
Our advice, with help from international partners, will range from:
- UK and foreign tax legislation relevant to your international activities
- Minimising the tax cost of the repatriation of profits
- Structures of overseas operations
- Social and legal issues for employees deployed overseas
- Impact of UK and foreign tax legislation on your business
- Double tax relief
- Compliance with tax clearances and treaties
- Transfer pricing
- Anti-avoidance legislation
- Residence of companies
- Branch operations
We have a wealth of technical expertise, all delivered in a ‘family friendly’ way.
Call today to book your free no obligation meeting, on 01932 868444 or 0207 381 2022 Contact us.